Rules for Applicants Applying for Assistance
- NO services offered to shelters, kennels, rescues, or fosters.
- Applicant must be applying for their pets only.
- Pets cannot be up for sell or adoption.
- Applicants can only apply once in a 30 day time period.
- Applicants must re-apply every 30 days.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicant must live within the United States. (Will expand to other countries in the future.)
- Applicant must show proof of ownership.
- Applicant must show proof of need.
If an applicant has received assistance from a food pantry, trustees, or other type of low income public assistance program and can show proof of receiving assistance, they will qualify for services as long as they meet the above rules. Additional, income information will not be required.
Working individuals (who have not received assistance from food pantries or trustees) will have to provide the following information to be considered.
- Proof and amount of monthly income.
- Household size.
- List of all expenses going out.
If the applicant has wasted their financial resources they will not qualify for assistance.